Become a Member
Just two simple steps to join Tinnitus Tunes
Step 1 - Choose your type of membership. The online Full Membership is available.
Step 2 - Enter your contact and payment details
If you have any difficulty with the process, please just call 64 (0) 21 399 562 and Tom will help you. Please leave a message and he will ring you back if we are not able to answer the phone.
You will then be part of our tinnitus online clinic with fellow members from New Zealand, Australia, USA, Canada, UK, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, and India so far.
As a member you will have full access to over 30 Masking & Relaxation Sound Therapy files that are equivalent to over 8 hours of sound recording. The library includes broadband style recordings (like white noise) and natural sounds like rivers and waterfalls. The relaxation sound library includes 12 sound files including 4 special binaural recordings.
All members have access to all content including the 250 plus sound files that are in the tinnitus brain training library plus loads of other benefits.
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase just contact us within 30 days and we will provide a full refund with no questions asked. So a full satisfaction no risk guarantee.
Recommendation from one of our members
Charles from Orewa near Auckland, New Zealand I have had severe recurring tinnitus for more years than I like to admit. I also assumed that there was nothing I could really do to improve things. However, after completing all 15 sessions of the brain training therapy on Tinnitus Tunes, for the first time I have had prolonged spells of blissful silence. Even when I am aware of my tinnitus the severity is significantly reduced.
Full online membership still available during Covid-19 and includes:
- Unlimited access to the treatment techniques that have helped 80% of our clients significantly improve their tinnitus;
- Full participation in the 12 week tinnitus transformation program that gives you a weekly update including information tailored to your tinnitus symptoms (based on your answers to the online tinnitus quiz) and weekly action steps that build on each other to make a significant change.
- Access to over 275 sound files that can retrain your brain to ignore the tinnitus;
- Unlimited access to content prepared by the Clinical Director of the Hearing & Tinnitus Clinic at the University of Auckland including our weekly updates.
- Plus content contributed by our colleagues at leading clinics and universities in the USA, UK and Australia and unlimited use of our email chat service to get personal feedback and advice.