Thank you for coming to the Tinnitus Tunes content website
This website is designed for people like you with Tinnitus and for Physicians and Audiologists involved in helping people with tinnitus. The content is prepared by Dr Grant Searchfield, Clinical Director at the University of Auckland's Hearing & Tinnitus Clinic.
You will have free access to:
- A Tinnitus fact sheet that describes what causes tinnitus (provide your email below).
- The fact sheet also explains how you can reduce the impact of your tinnitus.
- Regular updates on the latest research and clinically proven forms of treatment.
- Contributions from clinical and academic colleagues from the USA, UK and Australia.
- Opportunity to try free sample sounds and pod casts from our tinnitus treatment.
Improving your tinnitus
Please take full advantage of the free information that is available from the Fact Sheet which you can download below plus all the free content included throughout the website.
However, if you really want to reduce the impact of your tinnitus we recommend you join as a member. We do not claim to cure tinnitus, but our sound therapy techniques have helped over 70% of people significantly improve their tinnitus by retraining your brain to ignore the tinnitus sounds.
To find out more about the benefits of being a member just follow this link.
Please provide your name & email address to download the free tinnitus fact sheet